The Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology wishes to inform students who sat for KNEC Examinations, July 2020 series (Examination period Jan-Feb. 2021) that they are required to register for new term beginning from June, 2021 for those who qualify to Module 2(Craft and Diploma) and Module 3 (Diploma).
Term One: 14th June 2021 to 27th August 2021
Mode of learning: STRICTLY ONLINE.
This has been undertaken due to unprecedented COVID-19 Ministry of Health Protocol. Note that there will be no KNEC Exam in March 2022.
Below is the schedule of activities:
|Online Readmission http://www.rvist.ac.ke/readmission/||7th June 2021||13th June 2021|
|Orientation for Online Learning||14th June 2021 (10am – 12pm)||–|
|Teaching and Learning||14th June 2021||27th August 2021|
|End of Term 1 Exam||1st September 2021||10th September 2021||Attendance of all online lessons as stipulated by the Academic Policy|
Tuition fee per Module is Kshs. 26,420 paid before registration through Institution Paybill Number 557642, Account Number being your admission number. In the online registration form, enter the transaction number and amount paid.
Those with cheque from sponsor for example CDF are advised to call Tarus phone 0700755105 for further assistance.
Registration for KNEC Examination November 2021 Series
- Students will be required to register for November 2021 KNEC Examination series.
- Exam Registration will start from Monday 21st June 2021 and end on 15th July 2021.
- Clearance of Examination fees as stated in the student portal.
- Only students who will have met ALL readmission requirements (1) and (2) will be issued with a username and password to access online learning.
- Students progressing from Artisan courses to Certificate or Certificate to Diploma will be required to fill the online application available through the link http://www.rvist.ac.ke/apply/ as from 8th June 2021 to 13th June 2021
One thought on “TO ALL JULY 2020 CANDIDATES”
Does the fee includes ya knec